What Gullick Orthodontics is doing to keep you safe from COVID-19:
During this difficult time, we have made adjustments to our office procedures according to the standards set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, and Texas State Board of Dental Examiners to ensure the health and safety of our patients, our staff, and our doctors. We have implemented the following procedures:
- Patient and staff screening and contactless temperatures taken upon entering the office:
- If patients have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, they are asked to reschedule their appointments.
- If staff have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, they are asked to remain at home until CDC quarantine standards have been met.
- Even more rigorous disinfection standards between patients:
- The dental health profession has always been at the forefront of infection control standards. We have always worked hard to disinfect all chairs and equipment and sterilize all instruments between patients. We have added additional disinfection regimens of all hard surfaces (including doorknobs, chairs, sinks, counters, etc.).
- Patients are asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office, and are asked to rinse with Listerine and peroxide at the beginning of their scheduled appointments to help reduce the bacterial load present in the oral environment.
- Mask requirement for patients and staff:
- Masks are required to enter the office. Patient masks are only removed during patient examination and procedures, and patients are asked to put their masks back on prior to checking out or exiting the building.
- Doctors and staff are wearing masks at all times, while adding additional appropriate PPE when indicated.
- Limited Appointment Scheduling and Social Distancing of Patients:
- Appointments are spaced out to allow time for thorough disinfection and cleaning between appointments, and to ensure patients are adequately socially distanced from each other while seated.
- We have limited occupancy in the waiting room, and parents are encouraged to wait in the car to limit the amount of people in the office at one time. All parents will receive a call at the end of their child’s appointment to discuss what treatment occurred that day and to schedule their child’s next appointment.
- Aerosol-generating procedures are limited to certain operatories where adequate isolation standards can be maintained.
- Medical grade HEPA air filters, which filter 99.97% of particles, including dust, pollen, viruses, and bacteria, every 15 minutes have been installed in all operatories.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times. Please stay safe and healthy.
Reviews from Our Patients
"Dr. Gullick and his staff are awesome!!! Appointment times are convenient and we never wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. I always recommend Dr. Gullick's practice to anyone needing orthodontic care."
~ Shannon C
"Dr. Gullick is very personable and his staff are all great. My treatment took the amount of time that I was told it would take, and my teeth look great!!"
~ Margot L
"I love going to Dr. Gullick's office. Everyone is very friendly. They are always listening to problems or comfort issues from the braces you may have and they are ready to work with you."
~ Karen D
"I like this place because they work hard to keep my smile looking great and everyone there is nice and friendly. Keep up the good work!!"
~ Levi F
"The whole experience is very efficient and the staff is friendly! Dr. Gullick always takes time to ask how his patients AND parents are doing. Plus, my daughter is always excited about going to her appointments. I can't say that about many other doctor visits."
~ Sharry L